Vaughn Wig - Royal Velvet Rooted
Vaughn by CysterWigs Limited is a premium heat-friendly synthetic silky-textured lob with a long side-swept fringe. It looks cool and will stay cool during all-day wear due to the light, natural hair density. Royal Velvet Rooted was (obviously) meant for royalty. It's your time to shine. Come claim your crown!
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS LIMITED COLLECTION:
Alopecia-friendly cap designs | Fashion wigs in colors available for a limited time | Compassionate pricing | Designed in the USA
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite to average-large when adjusted)
· Crown: 17"
· Nape: 4"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· CysterWigs wig liner provided for free
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
BEST FOR SKIN TONES:
This is a color with cool undertones. This typically means that the undertones are pink, blue, purple, green, or grey. This can be a very subtle, subjective thing to determine. Because of this, we recommend checking out some of our other resources about undertone to determine which colors will look best for you. See our site's "color" menu (above) to learn more.
BEST FOR FACE SHAPES:
BEST FOR STAR SIGNS:
IF IT WERE A SONG IT WOULD BE:
I Heard It Through The Grapevine by Gladys Knight and the Pips (We love Marvin, but this version is an under-appreciated gem!)
Vaughn in Royal Velvet Rooted pairs well with silver, grey, and mauve. Pops of subtle multi-chrome pink or green shimmer are highly recommended.