Vaughn Wig - Chocolate Icing Rooted
Vaughn is a CysterWigs original, designed right here in Athens, GA. This is an approachable, chic, blunt-cut gradient lob with a long swoop bang. Medium chocolate brown with two-tone highlights of cool ash blonde and light caramel brown. Dark brown roots were added for contrast and realism.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS LIMITED COLLECTION:
Alopecia-friendly cap designs | Fashion wigs in colors available for a limited time | Compassionate pricing | Designed in the USA
· Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350°F / 176°C.
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite when adjusted)
· Fringe: 5.5"
· Crown: 17"
· Nape: 4"
· Overall: 14"
· Weight: 6 oz.
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· CysterWigs wig liner provided for free
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
BEST FOR SKIN TONES:
This is a color with cool undertones. This typically means that the undertones are pink, blue, purple, green, or grey. This can be a very subtle, subjective thing to determine. Because of this, we recommend checking out some of our other resources about undertone to determine which colors will look best for you. See our site's "color" menu (above) to learn more.
BEST FOR FACE SHAPES:
BEST FOR STAR SIGNS:
IF IT WERE A SONG IT WOULD BE :
Genius of Love by Tom Tom Club
Take a picture and share it with us. We bet you look great!