Electric hot rollers are the easiest way to curl a heat-friendly synthetic wig. You don't need much experience or skill and you'll still end up with cute results. When positioning the rollers, make sure you turn the curl away from the face. This will encourage your hair to fall off the face, instead of in your eyes. Wait for the rollers to cool completely prior to removal. Use your fingers to comb through them and make them look more natural.
Alopecia-friendly cap designs | Fashion wigs in colors available for a limited time | Compassionate pricing | Designed in the USA
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite when adjusted)
· Crown: 13"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· CysterWigs wig liner provided for free
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
This is a color with cool undertones. This typically means that the undertones are pink, blue, purple, green, or grey. This can be a very subtle, subjective thing to determine. Because of this, we recommend checking out some of our other resources about undertone to determine which colors will look best for you. See our site's "color" menu (above) to learn more.
Find My Way Back (featuring Beck) by Paul McCartney
This color is very versatile. We recommend trying greens and earth tones to bring out the softness, warmth, and depth of this hair color.
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!