A razor cut wig is exactly what it sounds like. Instead of scissors, a master stylist used a straight razor to cut some or all the hair. This is a great technique for cutting wigs because it makes the hair fall a little more naturally. When hair looks "perfect" it can also look really fake. Adding a little controlled chaos -- in the form of carefully crafted shaggy layers -- helps the wig look more natural and convincing, even when the color is outrageous. Just remember that this technique can add static buildup to the hair. Dunking in cold water can be enough to release this and make the hair easier to control. Wrinkle releaser sprays that you can get at the grocery store also help with this if you're in a pinch.
Alopecia-friendly cap designs | Fashion wigs in colors available for a limited time | Compassionate pricing | Designed in the USA
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite when adjusted)
· Crown: 13"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· CysterWigs wig liner provided for free
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
Starman by David Bowie
Wear some white and mint colors for the perfect POP of purple!
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!