Our Cheerwine Sangria hair color is as refreshing and invigorating as a cool fizzy cherry soda on a hot Southern July afternoon. The very popular Anya wig is comfortable, durable, lightweight, and fun to wear.
No way! Anyone can wear red as long as they select the right shade for their skin tone. Cheerwine Sangria is actually a cool undertoned red. This is because it has a little violet mixed into it, whcih cools down the color's appearance. Cheerwine Sangria looks best on cool, neutral, or olive skin tones. (This one is olive friendly!) In fact, most people with gold skin undertones will probably feel more at home in colors like the Molten Copper Rooted from our CysterWigs Limited Collection, which is more of a copper due to the gold in its base.
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
- Premium silky-textured synthetic fibers (this wig is not heat-friendly)
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Velcro adjusters for easy size adjustment at the perimeter
· Open cap design allows wig to breathe well
· Crown: 12"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
This is a color with cool undertones. This typically means that the undertones are pink, blue, purple, green, or grey. This can be a very subtle, subjective thing to determine. Because of this, we recommend checking out some of our other resources about undertone to determine which colors will look best for you. See our site's "color" menu (above) to learn more.
Hella Good by No Doubt
Even though this is a cool undertone color, it also works really well with earth-tone makeup and clothing.
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!