Honor Wig - Chocolate Icing Rooted
Are you looking for a shake-and-go short page bob in front with a modern stacked nape? Look no further than our popular Honor wig from CysterWigs Limited. Chocolate Icing Rooted is a medium icy chocolate brown blend that looks amazing on cool skin tones.
Q: How do you secure your biohair in the back before putting a wig on?
We recommend using a combination of a hair net/wig liner, bobby pins, and conventional hair spray to make your hair less smooth in the back and providing additional grip for the wig in back. Put on your hair net. Secure any stray hairs with with the bobby pins, placing them in "X" patterns until hair is fully restrained. Spray all over with still hold hair spray and allow to dry. Then, apply your wig.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS LIMITED COLLECTION:
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon-fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
· Heat-friendly synthetic fibers can be heat-styled up to 350F / 176C
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Velcro adjusters for easy size adjustment at the perimeter
· Open cap design allows the wig to breathe well
· Crown: 11"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
BEST FOR SKIN TONES:
This is a color with cool undertones. This typically means that the undertones are pink, blue, purple, green, or grey. This can be a very subtle, subjective thing to determine. Because of this, we recommend checking out some of our other resources about undertone to determine which colors will look best for you. See our site's "color" menu (above) to learn more.
BEST FOR FACE SHAPES:
BEST FOR STAR SIGNS:
IF IT WERE A SONG IT WOULD BE:
Feels Good by Tony! Toni! Toné!
Chocolate Icing Rooted pairs very well with soft pinks.