Tortoiseshell Rooted is one of our most natural and beautifully layered colors because it's dark and gorgeous like the pattern tortoiseshell itself. Honor by CysterWigs Limited Collection is a traditional short page bob in front with a super short and stacked nape.
That is a really big step, and something that is entirely up to you. Heather (the creator of these wigs and this website) loves shaving her biohair to achieve a better wig fit. It also helps you keep the wigs in place better when you can apply adhesive directly to your skin when you need them. However, there are plenty of ways to make wigs work for you, even with a full head of biohair. Just remember -- on a wig as short in the back as our Honor wig is -- you will want to be sure you secure the nape hair very well so that it doesn't poke through or cause the wig to ride up.
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon-fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
- Heat-friendly synthetic fibers can be heat-styled up to 350 F
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Velcro adjusters for easy size adjustment at the perimeter
· Open cap design allows the wig to breathe well
· Crown: 11"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
Come Rain or Come Shine by Sarah Vaughan
Use bobby pins to secure your nape biohair prior to wearing Honor or any other style with a very short nape.
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!