We're punching up the fun on this long, wavy style with side-swept fringe! (See what I did there? Punch...Cheerwine Sangria?) All punny-business aside, this color is the best of both worlds - fun enough to be a fashion shade, natural enough that you can wear it to an office. What's not to love? Trans-Inclusive Wig Store.HairKittyKitty.com
I'll let you in on a secret...you can wear whatever color(s) you like - you may need to tweak your makeup and/or outfit colors to warm up or cool down your skin's natural undertones. Wear what makes you happy and your beauty will shine!
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon-fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
- Premium silky-textured synthetic fibers (this wig is not heat-friendly)
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Velcro adjusters for easy size adjustment at the perimeter
· Open back and sides allow the wig to breathe well
· Sides: 20"
· Ships in a sturdy cardboard box
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
This is a color with cool undertones. This typically means that the undertones are pink, blue, purple, green, or grey. This can be a very subtle, subjective thing to determine. Because of this, we recommend checking out some of our other resources about undertone to determine which colors will look best for you. See our site's "color" menu (above) to learn more. This one is also safe for olive skin tones.
Red Red Wine by UB40
Activate your "tickle fingers" to wake up the permatease and give this style the glamorous volume it deserves!
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!