Whether you aspire to be a blonde like Grace Kelly or Jean Harlow, you'll feel right at home in our luscious Harlow Blonde Rooted. Mirabella is a swinging and swishy long wavy bob with a pretty, face-framing full fringe and a silky skin fabric part.
A fabric skin part -- like the one on our Mirabella wig -- is similar to the lace parting section of monofilament wig. Both provide for a natural-looking part. The biggest differences are that on a monofilament wig lace (monofilament) is typically transparent, meaning that you can see through it to the scalp below, and you can usually see the knots in the hand-tied portion. A fabric skin, on the other hand, will typically hide the knots in the hand-tied portion. The silky fabric lays over the knotting to hide it and give the appearance of a natural flesh-colored scalp. Please note that this fabric is light-colored (caucasian) because it is difficult to lighten the fabric without damaging the wig, whereas it's really easy to add makeup or even a magic marker to the part to darken it to your preferred color.
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon-fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
· Premium silky-textured synthetic fibers (this wig is not heat-friendly)
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Velcro adjusters for easy size adjustment at the perimeter
· Open back and sides allow the wig to breathe well
· Premium lightweight silky fabric skin part provides a natural-looking parting area
· Crown: 16.5"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
Virtually anyone can wear this color. We consider it one of our Balanced Colors. This means that it has equal, or nearly equal, amounts of warm and cool tones. This one is also safe for olive skin tones.
Grace Kelly by MIKA
Try pairing this classic blonde color with a bold matte lip for a nod to classic pinup culture.
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!