Piper Wig - Chocolate Covered Strawberry Rooted
Chocolate Covered Strawberries aren't just for Valentine's Day! Give in to your craving and indulge your sweet tooth with our Piper synthetic wig from CysterWigs Limited! Stand out with a 10" dark brown base with rosy pink highlights, lovingly topped with a short brown root. A real treat!
Q: Why do some wigs have darker roots?
Darkened roots are an advanced dye technique that provides the appearance of natural regrowth. They also add more dimension to the overall composition of the colors. This can be great on brightly-colored wigs because it provides a dash of realism to surrealistic color blends.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS LIMITED COLLECTION:
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon-fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
- Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic fibers can be heat-styled up to 350F / 176C
- Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
- Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
- Standard cap design
- Highly versatile style can be worn fluffed out, smoothed down, or however your mood takes you!
· Crown: 7"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
BEST FOR SKIN TONES:
This color is warm. It will work best for anyone with a gold undertone to their skin. It will also help anyone who wants to warm up their appearance via their hair.
BEST FOR FACE SHAPES:
BEST FOR STAR SIGNS :
IF IT WERE A SONG IT WOULD BE :
Strawberry Fields Forever by the Beatles
We recommend wearing white or cream-colored accessories. This is a subtle and effective way to bring out the subtle pink in the blend.