Embrace the nearly hip-length glam Boho hippie vibes of the 30" long Trinity 100% hand-tied monofilament part and hand-knotted medical lace front synthetic wig by Wigs Forever. Good vibrations await you in an alternative hairstyle so luxe you will sing its praises like a new mantra!
You are totally right! The short dark brown roots on the Cocoa Swirl Rooted (the rooted version of this color) actually mellows out the appearance of the highlights at the root because it helps hide the contrast of the highlight and the base at the root of the hair. That contrast is going to be much more noticeable on the unrooted version of this color, particularly near the top of the wig. Another contributing factor to this difference is specific to Trinity. This wig is long and relatively straight on top while being wavy at the bottom. The colors tend to blend more in the wavy portion, making the straight section appear more dramatic. We love how counterintuitive this is. You would think that things like rooting and a wavy texture would be more dramatic -- and this is a great example of how the opposite can actually be true!
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon-fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
· Premium silky-textured synthetic fibers (this wig is not heat-friendly)
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Velcro adjusters for easy size adjustment at the perimeter
· Open back and sides allow the wig to breathe well
· Sides: 22-28"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
Trinity is looooooooooonnnngggg. We highly recommend using a glosser spray at the nape to minimize static build-up and help minimize tangles. (Just remember that nothing will eliminate tangling in a wig this long, regardless of the fibers.)
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!