Vaughn Wig - Holographic Blonde Rooted
Taste the rainbow in our delicious Vaughn wig. Why choose just one hair color when you can wear them all? Our one-of-a-kind Holographic Blonde Rooted is difficult to make, but an absolute pleasure to wear!
Q: How long do wigs last?
That's kind of a tricky question! The answer depends on you, the wig, and how you care for it. Synthetic wigs (like the ones we sell here at Hair Kitty Kitty) can last decades. Yes, you read that right - DECADES. The key is how you store it and how often you wear it. Friction, styling stress, static build up, and regular combing will all take a toll on your wigs over time. As any hardcore wig collector can atest, synthetic wigs last longest when you don't wear them very often. Heather (founder of CysterWigs.com and HairKittyKitty.com) bought her first wig in 1999 -- and it is still in wearable condition. Again, it all depends on you, the wig, and how you care for it.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS LIMITED COLLECTION:
Alopecia-friendly cap designs | Fashion wigs in colors available for a limited time | Compassionate pricing | Designed in the USA
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite to average-large when adjusted)
· Crown: 17"
· Nape: 4"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· CysterWigs wig liner provided for free
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
BEST FOR SKIN TONES:
BEST FOR FACE SHAPES:
BEST FOR STAR SIGNS:
IF IT WERE A SONG IT WOULD BE :
Express Yourself by Madonna
Gently shake Vaughn upside down to help release the layers to maximize the appearance of the color.