Back to the top
This face shape:
- Face is longer than it is wide
- Jawline is wider than your forehead, broad and strong
- Cheekbones are straight and taper from your jaw to your forehead
- Forehead is narrow.
- Face is widest at your jawline.
- For triangles, the chin is wide and square in shape
- For pear, the chin and jaw are wide and rounded in shape
- Shorter styles tend to work best
- Look for styles with volume on top, but less volume on the sides
- Avoid bottom-heavy styles
- Short layering around the face can help you balance out prominent jaw