Vaughn Wig - Tortoiseshell Rooted
Vaughn is a CysterWigs original, designed right here in Athens, GA. This is an approachable, chic, blunt-cut gradient lob with a long swoop bang. We keep shine to an absolute minimum by using subtle strand texture to diffuse the light.
ABOUT CYSTERWIGS LIMITED COLLECTION:
Alopecia-friendly cap designs | Fashion wigs in colors available for a limited time | Compassionate pricing | Designed in the USA
· Premium silky heat-friendly synthetic hair can be styled up to 350°F / 176°C
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite when adjusted)
· Fringe: 5.5"
· Crown: 17"
· Nape: 4"
· Overall: 14"
· Weight: 6 oz.
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· CysterWigs wig liner provided for free
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
BEST FOR SKIN TONES:
This color is warm. It will work best for anyone with a gold undertone to their skin. It will also help anyone who wants to warm up their appearance via their hair.
BEST FOR FACE SHAPES:
BEST FOR STAR SIGNS:
IF IT WERE A SONG IT WOULD BE:
Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
Use a hot air brush to gently add lift and to separate the layers.