This wig is hot -- like lava cascading down your shoulders and gently swirling into soft waves down your back. Molten Copper Rooted is meant to look like a vibrant dyed copper color. Danica is luxe and features soft velvet on the perimeter to alleviate pressure points.
We recommend laying them flat overnight. Hanging your hair on a wig stand or styro head can relax curls and straighten wavy styles over time. Gravity can also stretch out the cap much more quickly when you store it vertically. So, unless this is something you plan to do deliberately, we recommend flat overnight storage to preserve the curly style of your wigs.
Alopecia-friendly cap designs | Fashion wigs in colors available for a limited time | Compassionate pricing | Designed in the USA
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Average size cap (will also accommodate average-petite when adjusted)
· Crown: 14-22"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· CysterWigs wig liner provided for free
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
She's A Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton
Light blue pairs beautifully with this hair color because they are complementary colors to each other. The little bit of clash sets off the copper beautifully.
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!