Juniper Wig - Cheerwine Sangria
The delicious and effervescent Cheerwine Sangria is one of the most popular colors we make. It's dyed to approximate a cherry red and auburn balayage. Juniper by Wigs Forever is a classic open-capped, shake-and-go style.
Q: Does Juniper have a lot of volume on top?
No, not really. Juniper is meant to look as natural as possible. It may also arrived slightly compressed due to the packaging. We highly recommend washing Juniper and hanging her upside down overnight to bring out the most of the layers.
ABOUT THE WIGS FOREVER BRAND:
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon-fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
- Premium silky-textured synthetic fibers (this wig is not heat-friendly)
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Velcro adjusters for easy size adjustment at the perimeter
· Open cap design allows the wig to breathe well
· Crown: 13"
· Nape: 5"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
BEST FOR SKIN TONES:
This is a color with cool undertones. This typically means that the undertones are pink, blue, purple, green, or grey. This can be a very subtle, subjective thing to determine. Because of this, we recommend checking out some of our other resources about undertone to determine which colors will look best for you. See our site's "color" menu (above) to learn more.
BEST FOR FACE SHAPES:
BEST FOR STAR SIGNS :
IF IT WERE A SONG IT WOULD BE :
When I'm With You by Best Coast
Try a matte plum reverse cat eye with this wig to draw attention towards your eyes when you speak.