Harlow Blonde is a creamy, classic, and chic pale champagne-platinum blonde blend without any hints of a dark root area. Trinity is the ultimate in luxe hair realism and comfort: a 30" premium synthetic wig with a 100% hand-tied lace front and generous left-side monofilament parting area. The combination is pure Hollywood glamor.
This is a question we get asked -- often rhetorically -- by people who dislike rooted hair colors. The answer is very simple: rooted colors help wigs look more natural. As in, the color may look like it's fake (dyed), but the hair itself will look like natural regrowth. Unlike unrooted colors, colors with darkened roots need to be dyed multiple times to achieve the effect. This means that rooted colors are actually considered a premium option! The good news is that this version of Harlow Blonde was created exactly fr the folks who send us this kind of feedback. We're listening -- and this is proof that we're happy to experiment to figure out what our customers want the most!
Alopecia and big head friendly cap designs | Medical wigs in salon-fresh colors | Premium products | Designed in the USA
· Premium silky-textured synthetic fibers (this wig is not heat-friendly)
· Small amounts of felt built into the cap for comfort (at the nape, ear tabs, front, and perimeter)
· Lots of elastic in the back for additional stretch
· Velcro adjusters for easy size adjustment at the perimeter
· Open back and sides allow the wig to breathe well
· Sides: 22-28"
· Ships in vinyl bag / flat pack
· Please wear a liner when you try on any wig
I Saw The Light by Todd Rundgren
A classy blonde like this pairs beautifully with a bold matte red lip.
Sign up for coupons, new releases, and more!